- How to send an SMS
- Send a branded text message
- Tips to send a successful campaign
- How quickly are messages delivered?
- How do I buy SMS credits?
- How many numbers can I send in one campaign?
- Global SMS coverage, all languages
- International support for Alphanumeric Sender ID
- Alphanumeric Sender ID
- What are the different delivery status and their meanings?
- Generic Sender (Overwritten sender ID)
- SMS delivered with a delay
- Why are my outgoing SMS not being delivered?
- Geographic Permissions and Why do They Exist?
Geographic Permissions and Why do They Exist?
Geographic permissions exist to help you protect your application from fraud and abuse or avoid unexpectedly high costs for messaging usage. For example, geo-Permissions settings allow you to disable numbers from certain countries from receiving SMS messages from your Releans account.
SMS Geo-Permissions are controlled for your Releans Account in the Dashboard on the Geographic Permissions page.