- What is a Chatbot?
- What can a chatbot do for my business?
- How to get started?
- How does a chatbot work?
- Am I going to be limited by the number of conversations?
- Setting up your scenarios.
- What are the types of Intents?
- How many channels can I connect to my account?
- Why is the chatbot not answering my customers?
- What are the types of Reply a chatbot can receive?
- About Chatbot Maturity
- How can I stop the chatbot from replying and transfer the conversation to an agent?
- Can I send Messages in different languages?
- All in one Platform: Where can I view my chats?
- When does the chatbot stop and an agent comes in?
- Does my account stop?
- Statistics and Insights: How can I track my agent’s efficiency and volume of chats I am receiving?
- How can I Increase Plan limits?
- How to set up on various channels?
- Do you have a 7-day free trial?
- What do I get during my 7-day trial?
- Can I Add agents without upgrading my subscription?
- Transfer chats between agents.
How to set up on various channels?
By clicking on the Settings Icon you will be able to find the channels you can connect to depending on your plan.
Each channel has its own set of conditions:
- Business Verification by Facebook is not required to Messenger and WhatsApp Business.
- WhatsApp Business activation takes 2 – 3 mins.
- Google and Apple channels activation takes up to 72 hours.
- Customer can upgrade form a package to a higher package anytime.
- Apple channels; the name of the bot should start with Apple.