- What is a Chatbot?
- What can a chatbot do for my business?
- How to get started?
- How does a chatbot work?
- Am I going to be limited by the number of conversations?
- Setting up your scenarios.
- What are the types of Intents?
- How many channels can I connect to my account?
- Why is the chatbot not answering my customers?
- What are the types of Reply a chatbot can receive?
- About Chatbot Maturity
- How can I stop the chatbot from replying and transfer the conversation to an agent?
- Can I send Messages in different languages?
- All in one Platform: Where can I view my chats?
- When does the chatbot stop and an agent comes in?
- Does my account stop?
- Statistics and Insights: How can I track my agent’s efficiency and volume of chats I am receiving?
- How can I Increase Plan limits?
- How to set up on various channels?
- Do you have a 7-day free trial?
- What do I get during my 7-day trial?
- Can I Add agents without upgrading my subscription?
- Transfer chats between agents.
Statistics and Insights: How can I track my agent’s efficiency and volume of chats I am receiving?
Releans provides you with a whole section to further analyze your chats, your agents’ efficiency and time span of each conversation, as following:
- Chats by Channel: which of the channels connected to your account has the most volume of customers.
- Chats: How many new chats and how many solved chats do you have on your account.
- Total sent/ received messages by channel: this chart shows you which channel has the most chats.
- Response time: this shows you the average first time reply and average conversation duration.