- What is a Chatbot?
- What can a chatbot do for my business?
- How to get started?
- How does a chatbot work?
- Am I going to be limited by the number of conversations?
- Setting up your scenarios.
- What are the types of Intents?
- How many channels can I connect to my account?
- Why is the chatbot not answering my customers?
- What are the types of Reply a chatbot can receive?
- About Chatbot Maturity
- How can I stop the chatbot from replying and transfer the conversation to an agent?
- Can I send Messages in different languages?
- All in one Platform: Where can I view my chats?
- When does the chatbot stop and an agent comes in?
- Does my account stop?
- Statistics and Insights: How can I track my agent’s efficiency and volume of chats I am receiving?
- How can I Increase Plan limits?
- How to set up on various channels?
- Do you have a 7-day free trial?
- What do I get during my 7-day trial?
- Can I Add agents without upgrading my subscription?
- Transfer chats between agents.
What are the types of Intents?
There are two types of intents:
- Guiding Intent (Non-conversational Intent): by adding options to lead the customers to other intents.
Title: Greetings Intent
Starting phrase: Hello
Conversational Intent: No
- A client sends a starting phrase “Hello”.
- The bot replies with a text reply and/ or text reply with options “Hi and welcome to car dealer” , “What are you looking for today?
a- Test Drive b- Cars c- Maintenance”.
- The client chooses an option which is considered a new intent, then the bot replies with a text reply and so on.
- Questions Intent (Conversational Intent): by adding questions to collect data from your customers to be sent to your system (for example: make order, submit a ticket, book something, etc.)
Title: Car Intents
Starting phrases: Cars
Conversational Intent: Yes
- The customer chooses one of the options “Cars” which is the starting phrase of this Intent.
- The bot asks a question with options “Would you like a new car or a used car? a-New Car b- Used Car", the customer chooses an answer then the bot asks another question: “What model are you interested in?
1- C-Class 2- S-Class 3- E-Class, the customer chooses “C-Class”.
- After the customer answers all of the questions, bot will send the closed replies to end the intent.
*Use Webhook receive SMS, email, or POST Request from Releans in the form of the response to a user query.
**Follow-up Intent: this intent has two parts: a- Parent Intent b- Secondary Intent, (the customer needs to go through the parent intent in order to reach the secondary intent.