- What is a Chatbot?
- What can a chatbot do for my business?
- How to get started?
- How does a chatbot work?
- Am I going to be limited by the number of conversations?
- Setting up your scenarios.
- What are the types of Intents?
- How many channels can I connect to my account?
- Why is the chatbot not answering my customers?
- What are the types of Reply a chatbot can receive?
- About Chatbot Maturity
- How can I stop the chatbot from replying and transfer the conversation to an agent?
- Can I send Messages in different languages?
- All in one Platform: Where can I view my chats?
- When does the chatbot stop and an agent comes in?
- Does my account stop?
- Statistics and Insights: How can I track my agent’s efficiency and volume of chats I am receiving?
- How can I Increase Plan limits?
- How to set up on various channels?
- Do you have a 7-day free trial?
- What do I get during my 7-day trial?
- Can I Add agents without upgrading my subscription?
- Transfer chats between agents.
When does the chatbot stop and an agent comes in?
You can set your chatbot to collect the needed information from the customer and then guide the conversation to were the agent comes in a carries with the conversation or chooses to make a call.
The chatbot will respond to your customers depending on the maturity of your chatbot, when it does not have the answer for the customer the chat will be transferred to the agent assigned.