- How to send an SMS
- Send a branded text message
- Tips to send a successful campaign
- How quickly are messages delivered?
- How do I buy SMS credits?
- How many numbers can I send in one campaign?
- Global SMS coverage, all languages
- International support for Alphanumeric Sender ID
- Alphanumeric Sender ID
- What are the different delivery status and their meanings?
- Generic Sender (Overwritten sender ID)
- SMS delivered with a delay
- Why are my outgoing SMS not being delivered?
Generic Sender (Overwritten sender ID)
Due to country restrictions in some countries, the (Sender ID) of your messages could be overwritten to a generic sender ID (e.g. RELEANS), local number, or random shortcode.
We are able to register your Sender ID for some countries, so you can keep your desired sender ID.
Therefore, we suggest checking the Country info & Restrictions for detailed information.