- How to send an SMS
- Send a branded text message
- Tips to send a successful campaign
- How quickly are messages delivered?
- How do I buy SMS credits?
- How many numbers can I send in one campaign?
- Global SMS coverage, all languages
- International support for Alphanumeric Sender ID
- Alphanumeric Sender ID
- What are the different delivery status and their meanings?
- Generic Sender (Overwritten sender ID)
- SMS delivered with a delay
- Why are my outgoing SMS not being delivered?
How quickly are messages delivered?
Wherever possible, we only use direct, or 1-hop connections. This means that you are getting the highest quality SMS delivery available to the market.
Generally, we’d expect messages to arrive in a matter of seconds; an SMS message typically takes about 10 seconds to arrive on a handset.
if the receiving mobile number is reachable and correct, but this may vary depending on the country (going up to 30 seconds for example). As there are a lot of factors and variables that can impact this though, it's hard to give a specific delivery time number.